View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 07:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
madisonblake

Funny how the truth always surfaces

So, I was online reading a story about how the county in my state finally released records online to the public with a quick name/date of birth entry for civil/criminal records. So, I decide to go take a look-sie and enter my XABFs info.

Is it bad of me to say that I laughed so hard when I read it? I knew of a civil case and a criminal substance abuse case from before he went into rehab over a year and a half ago that he had to pay the consequences for when he got out of rehab. There were fees, restitution, probation, etc. I guess what made me laugh is that he's had a year and a half to pay towards it. You know what was paid? Well, I think none of you need to know it's next to nothing. It shows a default judgement on one and some kind of absorption of his bond fees on the criminal thing.

You know why I laughed tonight? Well, there is all the proof I need. And I was holding my breath for this guy to pay me back? Yea, right. I don't know. It's kind of sick in a way that this brought some peace and happiness to me. Why I needed it? Well, not sure. It should have been enough by the actions and behavior and lack of responsibility towards me but I guess I just needed this. This was my higher power just allowing this story, this news, to just cross my path.

I almost felt a little uneasy about how happy this made me actually. It's not that I'm happy someone is so sick, so ill but I'm so disgusted with this person, the lies, the manipulations for so long that I'm HAPPY I'm seeing this. There's the peace, the closure, the everything that I needed.

Funny how things just surface when we least expect them.