View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:47 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Jeni26

This week is just getting out of hand....today was awful. Since I got sober I've been promoted. I'm a teacher, but I've now been taken out of the classroom and given responsibility for staff and pupil support. Yesterday was an awful harrowing child protection meeting, today I had 5...yes 5!!!staff weeping at my news they were changing classes in September and tomorrow I'm going to have to speak to all the classroom support staff. When this week is finished, I'm going to visit my Dad who has just been diagnosed with a lung disease and who already has serious health problems...oh and there are loads of issues with my relationship with him anyway...I'm way out of my depth dealing with others emotions on top of my own at the moment.

Will a cigarette help? Probably not, but my AV is telling me I have to choose between that and a drink....that's rubbish I know. But I can feel my resolve being tested big time. Am I strong enough to ride this one out? Why am I even doubting that one? Badass Jen is wavering, I can feel it.