Old 12-18-2004, 05:22 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Live

oh, I wrote that before I read everything.
I have a great idea for lists. It works.
Instead of listing all the things you need to do.
Put up a list and everytime you do something, write it on there and put a checkmark next to it, or a line through it. You will be amazed at the psychological effect this has.
Not only that, it inspires.

Want to hear a pity party? Tonight is my Christmas party. I forgot about how they do everything late here and set it for 8. No one has shown up. It is now 10:10.
I dressed up really sharp. So I set my camera on auto and took a photo of myself. hahahahahaha.
Drink not being a problem for me I guess I will have a couple of glasses of wine and munch on that good cheese, listen to music, and if no one shows pretty soon, I will go to bed.
I took a really cool mini-vacation last week. Went to the Sierras and got to ride a horse to the top. And wander along a stream/river and investigate it all.
A change of scenery always does me alot of good.
Gets me outside my box.
When I worked Mon-Friday, I always made plans to go somewhere for the weekend. Go see something new.
Pack sandwiches and colas or whatever. Take your camera. And find something that absorbs your attention. Gets you outside of yourself.
But then, I am easily amused.
You can take a bus.
Or find a friend who will drive.
If you make a commitment with a friend, then you can't back out.

Hey, welcome to my Grinchmas party!!!! Cheese? Crackers? Soft drinks anyone?

Hell, I like looking in the mirror and seeing myself all done up.

I didn't realize that many people here work until 8.

By the time anyone arrives, if anyone arrives, I will be ready to crash!

How did I know about the water. Been there, done that.

Super congrats on sicking the law on them! That takes guts and smarts! Good Christmas present to yourself, eh?

love,
Tena

ps, I have my best friend here in Argentina saying Grinchmas now!!!! hahahahahaha
Things will never be the same hahahaha