Old 05-20-2013, 10:01 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
wicked

From chaos........to less chaos ;)

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
wicked, actually we have TWO camellia bushes, that we KNOW of!!! LOL one out back, it's mostly pink but has a few white blooms and then the "new" one out front, which from what we could SEE of it was all white. everything in our yard has been here a long time...couple huge rhodies, along with some smaller ones...including the one that Della gnawed down to a stub and has now regrown - it's one of her favorite spots to sit.

we knew if we looked at the totality of what we got ourselves into, we'd go nuts and run out the door screaming, so we just chip away at stuff. hank's done massive amounts of work, and most recently we finally got the entryway bath remodeled.

lexi, you can do this! try creating one small orderly space, something you can SEE, even if its just an orderly STACK of something!

Rhodies are so wonderful, big showy blooms, loud crazy colors, I love them.
And camellias are quiet, but so big they need support to stand!
That is what the one in front of my apartment building does. I go out and prop it up so the blooms do not spoil.

:rotfxko

I think of Della's bonsai rhodie!
Chewing and gnawing to get it exactly so, perfect for Della to sprawl under and look beautiful.
If you could get a picture of that?
I would be grateful, and promise to do 20/10 right now!

I have stacks. Stacks of paper. Things from the VA, from the VA hospital, things from the court,
things from the local stores (coupons and such),
things I printed out that were supposed to improve my life.

Stacks and stacks. One file folder box with folders I bought when motivated.
I can do this. 20 and 10. Getting the timer from the kitchen.

Just had a brainstorm, I can put on some AlAnon speaker tapes while I do this!
Genius, if I must say so myself. And I will.

Your comrade in chaos improvement,
Beth