Old 05-20-2013, 07:27 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Lexie- I read your posts and heed your advice and always think to myself "man has she got her $h*t together and I wish I were half as composed..."... So, it's good to know you're human like the rest of us

I can relate to the clutter thing-- in fact, today I logged in here because I am feeling like I need some grounding and I recognized that this weekend when I realized that my house is a wreck and I have no interest in picking it up... I find that when my home is in chaos (the physical space) I feel less settled and at peace and that when I do make the time to get my stuff in order, I feel a lot more put together over all...

I also find that talking about whatever it is I am struggling with really helps me to start to take steps in the necessary direction to improving what's wrong so I think it is great that you posted here and are finding that it's helping (and I personally can thank you for posting because I will be using some of the advice you've received to help with my own mess).

I am tempted to call in sick to work one day this week so that I can have a day free of kids and their sports obligations (which take up most of each weekend) to unpack summer clothing, pack away winter clothing, vacuum, etc...

It's so easy for my house to go from put together to chaos/mess in a matter of hours so I for one, can complete relate to your current dillema.

Thanks for posting this Lexie and opening up to us all and I am sorry I have no real words of advice but I did want you to know that I understand and can relate....