Old 05-19-2013, 08:20 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
wicked

Hey Lexie,

I like the look of pergo too. I did not know the problems it has when wet.
I saw some bamboo that was beautiful and sustainable.
I would not know, but I look all the time.
My dream house has not happened yet, my plan to escape this apartment is all coming together.
Searching for an apartment to live cheaply while I look for that VA home loan house I can turn into a home.
Wherever I live looks like I just got there, and have not finished unpacking.
Growing up in the military.

Lexie, you mentioned one time about your foundation and it sounded like an overwhelming problem (to me) but you are hanging in there and doing what has to be done.
That is what we do. Yup, I am going to look up that web site too.
I tend to pile up paper. I am embarrassed to admit that one of my debts did not get discharged with my bankruptcy because of my poor organization.
(My daughter's court costs, I am sure there is something I am supposed to learn here.)

Lexie, I am really glad I know you. I appreciate what you do everyday. I would love to help you get your house comfortable for you.
I can lift that barge, tote that bale and obey orders! LOL Much easier than what is happening in this apartment now, but that is for another post.

Anvilhead, you and Hank got a camellia bush? NO FAIR! They are hard to grow, and to get them established is a miracle. Wow. I am jealous.
Oh yeah, and raptors coming by every once in a while. Hmph. Really, I am so delighted for you, because what happens for you is possible for me.
Some of that dang recovery stuff.

Gotta love SR,

Beth