View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 09:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
notfixable

too young to be an alcoholic ?????

I need feedback please....so I was raised by an alcoholic mom and due to that I never drank. I have recently started to drink...I have no idea why I just felt like getting drunk one night...I have been pushed away by two people I care about a lot because they are sad and don't want to witness me drink and no apparently that im an alcoholic just from my actions which is bull because me and only me can decide if I am in fact an alcoholic...I myself have pushed people away that are sober or would tell my parents about my drinking...I have had black outs on acation and done some stupid ****...I resently had to miss work because I was to hung over to function...and I understand my mom more than anything right now. I think that is whats scaring me the most...I don't know why im writing this...I guess I know I have a problem when I wake up hungover and wondering why because I forgot how much I drank that night...and then by the time night comes around my head is able to convince me that im too young and I can go a day or two without so im not an alcoholic....alcoholism is the disease of denial...im not in denial I know I have a problem...so that means im not an alcoholic right...this is me this is my head and I don't no what to make of it.