View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 04:12 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Rdy2live

Hello joygirl!!! Thanks for your post!!! I've gotten so much support and positive feedback in my short time here!! I'm so glad I found this "family"! I am new to this whole forum/chat room thing so if I ask a lot of crazy questions just overlook me..LOL...still learning how to navigate this site! I would love to pm you and ask some questions and stuff since you say we have similar stories...gotta figure out how to do that!
I actually just got off the phone with my hubby...He is doing great and he sounded even better when i told him I was actually doing ok and had found some new friends on here!! I'm glad your hubby is supportive of you! I know it has to be hard when your partner doesn't know what you are feeling and what you are going through! I know there is alot of support here, and I am new, but I am here for you too!!! I even told my hubby tonight that when he comes home, I suggest he join! He has tons of support and counseling there but I worry what is gonna happen when he comes home! I tell you what REALLY made me feel GREAT today!!! Today was payday and I actually have every penny of my check still in the bank!!! That hasn't happened in a very long time!!! Small steps and small victories!!!!