View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
joleah

when I was young

Sitting here in day two I was just thinking when I was young (Im 59 now) I could go without drinking I never got to a long weekend and panicked cos the liquor store was going to be shut.I remember going to church sunday evening and Wednesday and loving it .alcohol realy did a number on me now I rush home to gulp down beer and that's me for the night I will go without food to drink.I checked my posts on this site from a couple of years ago and I would call myself a loser thought I had kicked it but I am not going to beat myself up I am going to try again.At least you people don't judge me you all know what a sneaky demon alcohol is it creeps up on you one ay your only having a few beers and the next your drinking at 8 in the morning..Seriously last week I was drinking at 7am and trying to sober up before my wife came home from work.no life no way to live so pathetic.Where did this old drunk come from.Its the Victoria day weekend here and I have no intention of drinking maybe take my granddaughter out instead she is 9 and I gotta quit now before she realizes grampa always smells of beer please keep supporting me ............................