View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:29 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
SNST

Hey Rdy, it sounds like your doing great! My face & chest were also red, actually still is, really dont understand that part :/ But as far as which was the hardest, ALL of it lol, once I got over the physical sickness it became all physiological, of course that was there from the beginning too, it seemed I had a one track mind, PILLS, PILLS, PILLS! Thats all I could think about, but for the past 3 days it hasnt been so bad, of course I still think about them, that demon isnt ready to leave me alone yet, but when I do I come here, and it does help just to read & post. If it hadnt been for me stumbling upon SR Im pretty sure I would still be using, but I see Im not as alone as I think I am and that helps tremendously too, Im like you, my family has no idea, or maybe they do somewhere in their minds but havent let me know, I have 2 people who know what Ive been going through, one is my room mate who has been on me for a long time about the pills wanting me to stop, the other is my supplier! So I can relate to everything your saying here, but we can do this! I envy you for being able to go to work, there was no way I could have went to work during that time ughhh, so thats great that your staying active! Just keep posting / reading here on SR, & stay strong! You CAN beat this!