Old 05-16-2013, 08:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
chrisc68

Good morning Princess, at least it is morning here in Georgia, I see that it is nighttime in Australia so I hope you have a good night and a better and brighter day tomorrow. Thank you for the BIG HUG! I...can..hardly...breathe. I really needed that.

I really wanted to get this off to you yesterday but for some reason the words wouldn't come. I started and stopped, deleted and started again. I don't have a computer at home (I know..hard to believe) and I tried to use my awful old cell phone to post last night but it was hopeless. But I am here now....

I do not have any friends. You were absolutely right, drugs and alcohol became our friends. As my addiction became worse and worse I shut myself off from what few friends I did have. All I needed or wanted were my pills, they were my life, my everything (Sounds sick to say but it's true.) and every second of that life was devoted to them. You know, finding them, taking them, counting them over and over to make sure I had enough to last me till I knew I could get more. I didn't live I just existed.

Now it is time for us to live again.

I hope that you are doing well. You can do it, you can beat this thing. You are still young and still able to have the life you've dreamed of. Have faith and hope and ....i wish you love.