Old 05-15-2013, 10:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
HappyDestiny3
Aka.. Indamiricale. :)

No better way to stay sober, other than helping another..:-)

I have had such a wonderful morning and day off so far.. Great reading and mediation, coffee, SR, talked with couple AA's, and now regular normal stuff...

But had some good thinking this morning and thought I would share what my thoughts were today, and for me , what is the most important thing in this recovery road to attend too, helping another alcoholic..

We definitely are not here without purpose. We alcoholics being called to fulfill a destiny.
When we look around, we'll see men and women who have been invited to share this spirit-filled journey of recovery.. As sharing, caring members of the recovering community, each of our own Higher Powers is orchestrating our life and growth as individuals.

My program has given me a gift of a sort of rebirth,. I have memories of more difficult, pain-filled times, as well as many more great times while I was out there with a bottle in my hand.. But myself and many of us, by some miracle have escaped death and made it here..We have been given another chance for a good life, free of bondage.. I am really only asked to try to help someone else discover a second chance too. We I do , I know it's not by coincidence that I am here sharing my recovery at any time.. I have much work ahead of myself, and I must not turn my back on this work and become complacent in my sobriety and take it for granted..

As I know and have become to learn, that through this work, is where I truly find all my peace, joy, and gratitude...

I wish everyone a wonderful and beautiful day.. Member its only today, and I only get one...