View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 05:29 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
SoooAggravated

Can't stand it!!

Hi! I'm new here. Let me explain a little background. My brother is an addict. Pretty much of anything he can get his hands on. He was caught huffing gas when he was 12 and it went downhill from there. Instead of getting him help, when he got in trouble (DUI, his first robbery, etc.), my parents would get him out of trouble. He is now 34. He has been in long term, inpatient rehab three times. He has been in jail three times for a total of approximately four years. He is a con man, a thief, and a liar of the worst sort. And I am finished with him.

My mother continues to be blinded. He has stolen EVERYTHING she has and sold it. He even loaded up all the cattle and sold them. He has wrecked every vehicle she has ever had. She is on disability and takes pain medication, which he steals at least every other month. She has custody of his kids because his ex wife is as bad as he is.

She and I fight regularly over this. She continues to be a doormat and won't sand up for herself. He is back at her house right now because he didn't pay his rent and his utilities were shut off.

I finally told her that if he was at her house, then my eight year old daughter wouldn't be. She called me a stubborn, selfish, cynical bitch. But at what point do you say ENOUGH??? Why can't she understand that I don't want my daughter in that environment? Why can't she understand that i'm tired of being mad on her behalf?

Am I wrong???