View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 04:41 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
myfreedom

Thank you all soooooo much. This helps a great deal. I go look at a two bed mobile home on an acre lot today. Sounds promising. Then just have to figure out how to pull $1000 out of my a**!!!!!!!
Got home from work yesterday and he said his counselor set up an appt for both of us to go in?????? Why???? He was told that his problems at this moment are most likely coming from our marital issues. Really????? You have got to be kidding me. I do not think that is a good idea, because my mouth will probably not shut up, since it is all about his feelings now and how he is trying. So he had meeting yesterday and then spends an hour or so in garage drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have trouble with our neighbor kids alot and I guess the dad yelled at my youngest yesterday. So we are trying to eat dinner and AH is telling kids just to stay away from their yard so there is no more trouble because " he doesn't want to have to knock neighbors teeth down his throat for yelling at his son"....... Is he really that ignorant???? Has his meeting not meant anything to him??? I now think it is just another ploy to get me comfortable again so he can then let loose.