Old 05-12-2013, 07:03 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Aliceam

Hi there,

Seroquel 50mg XL is totally different from 50mg regular, I think you already comment on that. I just wanted to say that i was on 50mg XL and it messed up my life and I didn't know it was because of the difference since I take like 5-6 different pills and I didn't know what was causing the excessive drowsiness. This comes from a person that takes 3mg klonopin to sleep as well so what would I know. When I notice it I change doctors and they changed me back to 75mg Regular Seroquel to sleep. I couldn't sleep the whole night but with the XL I was sleeping the whole day and night!
I am a looooot better! Then she recommended me to add 5mg Melatonin, it worked! So, she told me to go to 50mg Seroquel (still regular) and the melatonin, it worked! Then 25, it worked! That's where I am right now.
It seems that to go down from Welbutrin 450mg to 150mg helped as well with anxiety, I don't know. I just know that it's hard for me to trust doctors and this one seems to have a better idea of what should we take: THE LEAST AMOUNT OF MEDICATIONS TO FEEL WELL.
I hope this helps anyone, I really do. Sorry for the long thing!