View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 07:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hrich1122

"You're just like..."

BLAH....
Does anyone else partner feel a great deal of empowerment because they DONT have a problem? I have a hard enough time staying sober with everyday problems let alone the cocky remarks.
I admit my problem. I blame myself. I try and KNOW he offers me no support ( he actually says I will fail) But when life issues arise, my family and friends call me...because believe it or not...Im a human, Im smart and Im quite rational. Im the youngest of three sisters and treated as the oldest. I enjoy helping people...So WHY...when ANY issue arises and I tell whom ever it is that theyre in the wrong... my husband then uses that twards me. "youre just like ....." IM NOT....IM NOT DOING ANYTHING THAT THEYRE DOING!!! Is it a way to continue to punish me? Make me feel like **** just in case ive regained a portion of my dignity? Im NOT like X Y Z. Im a very good person. I love everyone. I do ALL that I can , even for the man who chooses kicking me rather than lifting me up.
THIS.... makes me want a drink. Maybe this is why people need support. Because when Im doing good.... I get knocked down....and have no one to help me up.