Thread: Gross!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 08:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Gross!

I received a phone call last night, from a Sales Rep ( Thank God my ringer was off) it was to let me know that my previous employer, the one that fired me for drunken craziness, has ordered mass quantities of product. So, the commission on said product will be fabulous. Hopefully the Rep receives it.
I guess I didn't mess up everything. I brought that company good lines to review, and good people to buy from.
Its just a reality check. A big " Look at what you are not doing". Not that the intentions with the Rep were bad. It feels like I stepped on a nail.
Im still trying to figure out how i am going to go about dealing with all the Sales Reps now. I was " Moving on UP, to the EAST S-i-i-i-d-e"! Now, Im not moving anywhere. <---- That is not true. Im figuring out my own road. Anyways, Ive got to pull the nail out of my foot, and keep moving on. I am uncomfortable.

Im really GRATEFUL to be SOBER! I needed that experience. My last drink. Glad I got it out of the way. Now, I can move onto living because I was absolutely dying! ( Shawshank)
I may need some help with the nail.