View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ACT10Npack

how to deal with work?

I've getting really upset lately with my job the last Month or so. I'm a graphic designer and had about 5 jobs out of college. I'm pretty good with designing and with every job I got, I always stand out. Also I work good with other designers that know how to design whatever comes along. Well, they hired a copyrighter/editor. Someone that knows how to do copy and write. I can completely why they hired her. I couldn't do what should could do in a million years. But should know trying to tell me how to design,l everything when I see her work from what I'm I to do. Its completely garbage. My say is no say. So that me I know longer or can think of anything to design when it comes to it.

I talk about it to my boss and it just that. Now, I'm having trouble just enjoy myself, there. I just don't feel doing the job anymore there. They are nice people and I messed up so many times not coming to work because getting drunk. Even thought they still owe me 9 weeks of back pay but that's an other issue of topic to deal with.

Any thoughts on it?