View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kialua

Welcome (again). Well it looks clearly to me that you are the scapegoat in this group. The one who moved out of the cheerleaders human pyramid and thus caused the rest of them to start to falter, so who's fault is everything? The one who stepped out of the pyramid. Never mind that the pyramid was crushing you to death and you needed to step out.

I would (and did) just keep doing what you are doing. Go when you want to go, don't go when you don't want to. Call or text whomever you feel like texting or calling. Don't accept their version of the truth, it's pretty messed up. And when you get talked down to next time by your Dad tell him you will do what ever you darn well please and if he doesn't like it, too darn bad. You don't need his permission to do or not do anything.

Of course emotional detachment is the only key to surviving this group. Being able to let their crazy version of the events roll off your back like water off a duck. Know within yourself that you are doing the right thing even if the crazies don't know it and try to control you.

*Soooo Jealous of Fiji* I hope you go and have the best time in your life, ignoring all hurtful attempts at crazies control.