Thread: New
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 02:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
nothopeful1

Thank you. I just have so much anger!!!! Yesterday was so great, I woke up and said I will have a great day with my 2 year old. We went to the beach and I marveled at her beauty and laughter. I guess I'm at least doing that right! But today, I called the rehab because my AH is so manipulating! On Friday he called his mother, we were told this time there would be no special considerations. No phone calls the first month. Well, he was reprimanded and told he could no longer have private calls to his sponsor since he abused that privacy. Yet on Monday, he lied to another counselor and said his mother was hospitalized!!??? WTH?? Lie! But she allowed him to call her and his sister. Not me! His mother called telling me he made her promise to call me and tell her how much he loves me. Well this morning I asked them what's going on with the contradictions? They said they had dealt with him and no more privileges. Ha! I guess he's some kind of a liar! He has 55 years of experience, but you would think these people are professionals and not blinded by emotions. Right??? Well at lunch time I get a picture message from a phone from another area code. It's M. And the kicker??!!! He's standing next to the dos equis beer guy, a cut out. Really???? I'm dealing with this mess and a broken heart and this is cute?? Come to find out its his sponsors sponsor. I really have little hope. With him or this place