View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 12:13 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
nowme

I am one that had to learn the hard way. Legal, financial, relationship problems. I don't see how my husband can stay with me however, when I'm not drinking or using drugs I am a completely different person. He sees this and is sticking with me. He is definitely not giving up on me, that helps me not give up on myself. If he decides to leave, I will be strong and continue this pathway. Although I have been told a lot lately that I must have a mental condition, I know within every fiber of my being, I am worthy and I am a good person. I own what I have done, will pay the consequences and this time there is no turning back. No one believes me and they have every right not to believe me. I believe in myself, and right now that is the only thing that is keeping me going. Believe in yourself! Don't end up like me and nearly lose it all before you stop. Only you can decide what it is worth. Stay strong!!! Sorry, I am pleading and may sound urgent but I don't want anyone to go through what I have. I had to learn the hard way and I guess no matter what I say, or how much I plead, people will make their own decisions based on their life at this point. Perhaps, if one person says Jeez, I don't want to be her, I will have planted a seed?? Thanks SR for this site!