Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 07:39 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
I have the girls therapist willing to write a letter to the court on their behalf stating that their father IS a danger to them and that my attempts to keep him from them are for THEIR well being... that's in the works now and I am hoping that that with the restraining order will get the judge to issue even a temporary order that I have sole custody and that will eliminate any contact with him at all and once THAT in place I have a basis upon which to request that I can move out of state with them.
This is all well and good, and absolutely above-board which I commend you for doing, WTBH. Really. You are a fine example of fairness.

But, this guy is dangerous. Sometimes in life we need to look for the grey areas, the loopholes, the bone the dog really, really wants. Then take it and RUN!

Sometimes we need to play even dirtier than the dirty being played against us.

It's self preservation. And its ok.

Please keep this in mind. I'm not saying break the law here and put yourself in a losing position. Just be very careful and very open to any and all opportunities to get the heck out of dodge as soon as you possibly can, even if it means you walk away from everything. Your life is worth more than any possession, and those girls need you to be alive and well for the rest of their lives.