Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 07:23 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I am looking for jobs out of state. I can not just up and leave and take the girls at this moment. I wish I could. All that will do is get me accused of kidnapping and lose them for sure. I am making plans to go to AZ to stay with my dad for a few weeks this summer just to be away from my state and xAH.

My state is insane about fathers rights. The standard (EVEN with D.V. against ME) is 50/50 custody. The way to fight this is to go the litigation route. It has cost me an unreal amount and still nothing is resolved or even close to it. He is using the court system to control and abuse me and he knows it and I know it and I can not do anything about it but continue to do things right on my end.

He doesnt have a record of abusing the girls and the idiot GAL wrote in her report to the court tthat she hasn't seen "evidence" of concern about them when he is with them and sees no reason for anything but shared custody. I am thinking I ought to just give up fighting and say fine to shared custody but the ONLY reason he wants it is to maintain contact with me.

I have the girls therapist willing to write a letter to the court on their behalf stating that their father IS a danger to them and that my attempts to keep him from them are for THEIR well being... that's in the works now and I am hoping that that with the restraining order will get the judge to issue even a temporary order that I have sole custody and that will eliminate any contact with him at all and once THAT in place I have a basis upon which to request that I can move out of state with them.