Thread: i need support
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 05:39 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
inlovewithlife

Day 2, and more about myself.

I am a 47 year old with almost all that a man can ask from God and expect from life. I have been married for the last 21 years to my high-school sweetheart, having first met her when she was 15 and I was 19. She is a lovely partner and a successful career-woman. Her only weakness is that she has forgiven my transgressions with alcohol too many times.

I have a beautiful 17 year old daughter, sans any of the usual ‘teenage troubles’. Intelligent and hardworking in school, she is now just about to join a good university for higher studies.

I have a reasonably successful professional career; am active in sports and have a good circle of friends.

We three make a tight-knit and loving family.

But I love/hate that 4th member of our family, my invisible cousin, that guy hiding in a bottle of booze. For no other reason, but to get that first buzz after taking a swig of alcohol, I love him. For all others, I hate him.

I will get rid of this guy from now on. Our family will be back to being only the three of us.

I need your help and support. And please pray to God to bless me and give me more courage.

Thanks.