View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 04:24 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  
Grace2

11.35 Tuesday

Good morning my Augustrialites

I hope you are are all fit and well. I'm sat in work at the moment and the sun is beaming down, it's a beautiful morning, definitely going to fit a brisk walk in at lunch time. On days like this though, it's very tempting just to keep on walking, right past work, and all the way home!!
We got invited to an imprompto BBQ last night, which was a lovely surprise. It wasn't a late night, but we enjoyed it, good conversation and good company.

LLG, you're sounding good and at peace with yourself. Can't wait to know what your Mother's day gift is.
Don't be worrying about making a few mistakes at work, that's how we learn, I'm sure they don't expect you to know 'everything' over night. Extra training can only be a good thing.
Well done on the weight loss, that's brilliant, just goes to show what you can do when you're sober. xxxx
I think a daily journal is a really good idea as is a gratitude list, which I find really helpful. Have a look at the gratitude threads here if you want an idea of what I mean.
Sorry I can't open your link in work, but I will check it out from home first chance I get.

I need to go and do a bit of work now but I'll check in again later

Stay safe and sober you lot

Gxxx

Just for Today: I will enhance peace in the world by living, speaking, and acting peacefully in my own life