Old 05-06-2013, 12:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nowme

Sitting here frozen, not able to do anything

Hi, I have been on a roller coaster for a very long time. I have been doing drugs and alcohol most if my life. I went to rehab April 1, relapsed April 30 and have been sober since May 1 only because my husband is watching me like a hawk. He can drink and do other things in moderation and I cannot. Now, I lost my job, my car and soon to be my freedom. I have a bunch of things to do but I cannot seem to get off my lazy butt and do anything. I will start cleaning and just stop in the middle of doing something. Around my house everything is partial done. Like my sobriety I leave things half finshed or half unfinished depending how you look at it. My question how can I get out of this rut and start finishing things? I just go and sit in front if the tv or play with my dogs. My dogs are my world right now. Does anyone else feel "frozen" unable to complete tasks? I had to resign from my job, which helped keep me sober for 29 days now I really want to use but I can't. I can't do anything. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this