View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
javamama

Back again, 2 days sober..eating more?

Hey everyone, I'm back here again. Fully committing myself. I have gone a couple days here and there, but things really need to change with me. Me and my husband had an argument a couple weeks ago (about my drinking) as usual. We ended up in a struggle, I called the cops and he got arrested due to several marks on me. The thing is, I don't know if I pushed him first like he claimed, and was just holding me back..I mean I was drinking and he doesn't drink..he has court tomorrow and I hope all goes well. This whole thing has just woken me up, he's such a great husband and we have 3 kids, I don't want to lose this. I'm currently 2 days sober, I went to a concert with some friends in Friday and as usually drank too much, I can't stop once I start. Anyway, there are a few things I notice when I am sober, I eat a lot more, especially at night when I would usually have my wine. What's up with that? Will it eventually stop? Also I have been breaking out with pimples the last couple months , normally I have great skin, could this be alcohol related? I plan on going to AA this week, I really don't think I can stay sober more than a couple days without some sort of support group. Reading here helps a lot also.