Old 05-05-2013, 09:13 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
RobbH

I have tried the 7 weeks to sobriety and it does work

I was on the program for 6 months and not a drop of alcohol. Felt great. Lost weight. Then I thought I was "healed" and stopped taking the supplements and the cravings came right back. Drinking started again. So, I have just started the program again and you notice a difference on your mood in about 24 hours. Cravings go away. The ability to concentrate returns. It is a lot of pills to take. About 70 a day during the detox phase which last 2 weeks. I believe they have adjusted the formula a bit but it basically consist of pre meal Glutimine powder, enzymes, amino acid, and Taurine. Then 30 minutes later enzymes, vitamin C, multi vitamin which has high doses of the b vitamins, omega-3 fish oil, Calcium Magnesium(I think they have changed this to just magnesium) Betaine HCL, primrose oil with 10% GLA. Then between meals additional vitamin C. Then Tryptophan shortly before bed and meltonin at bedtime. I would encourage anyone looking for a huge help in their recovery to have a look at this. I have tried it all and this seems to have worked the best for me.