Old 05-05-2013, 05:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bradley26

Decided to drink one last time and it was a nightmare.,,

Hi everyone , thursday was day 98 for me and i went to meet my friend who i havn't seen in over 2 years. I made a decision to drink over the next 2 days and it wasnt because i crumbled so to speak i just convinced myself it would be one last hurrah. . Long story short i embarassed myself got so drunk ,hurt my back and had to go to hospital, then after leaving there i was wandering the streets on my own without a clue where i was, Finally sobered up enough to find a train station and get a train at about 3am back home. Im back on the sober journey for good now as its plain to see that i cant handle drink in my life, i cant moderate which i thought i might be able to do these last couple days. The last 3 months without drink have been great and when i have thought about alcohol ive tried to convince myself it will be different this time. Well its not and it never will be, i've tried to down play my drinking but it is a problem so ive gotta stay away from it. One of the scary things is that when the drinkers with heavy problems say your;e too much of a lunatic when drinks involved it makes you think how far have i sunk.