View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 11:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Time2Focus

Day 6. Exhausted. But in a good way!

So for the first Friday in as long as I can remember, I got up early (I am off on Fridays), didn't feel like crap. I usually drink extra heavy on Thursday nights, b/c....well...it is the end of my work week and IT'S THE WEEKEND!! Right? Meh, who knows.. who cares what the reasoning was.

I got up, made sure I had my son's breakfast ready, got him up and had breakfast with him, got us both ready and headed out to the YMCA. I tried something new this morning, went to a Spin class. I was a little nervous, not only b/c I was new, but b/c I was the only guy in the room, HA! Anyway, I gave it my best effort and guess what... I rocked! I had no problem keeping up with everyone and even pushed harder than the instructor suggested. I was really proud of myself.

Had a smoothie on the way home that was loaded with protein, then mowed the lawn, made my son lunch, played with him for a bit, ate some lunch myself and even got dinner prepared in the crock pot...brownie points coming my way when the wife gets home Vacuumed the house and mopped the kitchen too. Like the title says... I'm exhausted, but in a good way!! Even though I'm still struggling with getting to sleep right away, I still feel better in the mornings no matter how much sleep I got - b/c it is actually quality sleep now.