View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 05:11 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
numberonebebo

Hi Pete55, when you say that there's no reason to expose details of a person via website, please take into consideration that there is much more to my issues than what I have mentioned. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't alcoholics and drug addicts need to learn what consequences are? We are in a new generation when it comes to the internet. I do believe that my website contributes to a consequence considering this man was raised with zero tough love and my website can also be a learning tool for other people that may be in the same type of situation considering that this seems to be a rare type of sexual assault that was committed by a severe drug addict/alcoholic. Have you checked out a website called "unbreakable", there are sexual assault victims hiding behind signs.. I'm NOT going to be hiding my name or the perpetrators name and stand behind a sign . That will never change our justice system if rape victims keep hiding behind signs. That behavior appears like it's becoming very popular.
I'm angry over the fact that this man shouldn't be in my life what so ever at this point but he has manipulated his way back within my family through the help of his wife. I have considered Al-Anon but I get angry at the fact that my life may resort to going to spend my time at an Al-anon meeting for the sake of a man that not only has destroyed half of my life but I can't stand to even think of him.
Thank you RD3plus3, your comment is another example of what I need to show my daughter ..Your comment is something that I'm trying to convince my daughter about.. I also believe in total detox. I never understood for the longest time why AA promoted abstinence but I do believe that I understand it now through dealing with her biological father. I have to show my daughter your comment.. for sure.. thank you.
Hi Anna, I have been to counceling about 5 times in my life.. it helps at the time but I'm about to deal with court cases so the stress hasn't even started yet. If it gets too stressful., I may consider councelling again.
Thank you for your responses. !