Thread: Hard evening
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 07:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
DisplacedGRITS
Crazy Cat Lady

It's hard when out well laid plans don't go the way we want but such is life. Just think of tonight as a night off cooking for you. I know when my life doesn't do what i tell it to i get angry, even resentful. That's when my alcoholic voice gets a little louder. A petulant whine. "But i had it PLANNED! So it my will, my way!" I am coming to know now that no matter how hard i try, my life will not do what I want it to do. Heck, if i had my will rule my life i'd be able to drink like a lady! But that's not the Universe's plan for me. And i gotta be okay with that. Accepting life on life's terms. I cannot micromanage my life and expect it to act like i want. All we can do is accept life's hiccups and learn to live peacefully within them. Peacefully doesn't always mean happily. Good on you for taking the pup out and taking care of yourself! Keep moving forward and living as a starring player in your life, not the director, producer, lighting person and sound person. That's not our job. That's for the Universe to take care of. Take care, hon.