View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 04:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
numberonebebo

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions. I am dealing with major issues resulting from an x boyfriend. I have a website that explains my whole story that consists of sexual assault but I'm not sure if I should post my website on this site.
My website exposes this addict for who he really is .I'm quite aware of the fact that exposing HIM may lead me to a court case but that's what I want. I just received information from the law society today that they are reviewing my case very soon. My daughter has been associated with her biological father and she doesn't understand this disease. He stopped using drugs due to a heart attack but continues to drink , he has never been able to handle more than one or two alcoholic drinks, that's why it appears that he is social drinking when in fact his body is getting the maximum load he can handle. She doesn't understand how much she is being manipulated by him to behave in a way that works for him. This man is all about USING people for his own benefits and it doesn't matter who he uses as long as the people he uses satisfies his needs for attention.