View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:50 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by lizatola View Post
I guess I feel like Florence did, like the 'clicks' are coming faster and I'm seeing more and more. Not only about my AH but also about myself. It's becoming quite an eyeopening experience.
This is exactly my experience too Liz. Every discovery brings me closer to the next, stronger in my own confidence & more aware of the things I thought I knew about myself but didn't.

I had a big AHA moment (much like outonalimb described) that set the ball rolling into motion for me. Suddenly I just felt empowered & like some of the fog had cleared from my vision. I realized that all along I had been buying what he was selling me even though I knew it was crap, & that made me an active participant in this struggle. That day I stood up for ME & pushed back in ways that I hadn't been doing in a long, long time. Once I hit that milestone, I couldn't go back to seeing things the way I had been even if I wanted to. I had to keep marching forward.

You are SO right about how much Power there is in staying calm..... What a great post Liz!