View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:55 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

What a jackwagon! Telling those children they are going to be a bitch just like you!

He is abusing them mentally and emotionally and if you can, document every vile verse that flies out of his effing mouth and build your case! If he calls you and rants, WRITE IT DOWN! If he sends you a letter or emails you, SAVE IT!!! You have to start from the ground up and this will be your *foundation* of evidence that HE is making your children sick with his disease! By the time those kids are 10, hopefully, he'll have sealed his fate and lost unsupervised visitation!

My real hope for you and those girls is that he loses all of you sooner!

Cops are so messed up! I had to call on my AH 3 weeks ago! He was pushing me through the house while I was on the phone! 911 was recording and guess who had to go? ME!!! They should have hauled his ass away and maybe then he'd of realized that I am D.O.N.E. with his crap! After I left, I know he terrorized our dogs and just trashed the house and locked my boxer outside.

I shouldn't say this but I have had it up to my eyeballs with alcohol and other crap for that matter! It just discust me, I literally want to throw up because we have to deal with the effects alcohol has on this society! It's definately lost it's place in society.

Take care of you and the Girls. They can see that he is sick! You don't have to tell them anything. They already know!