Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Optimisticme

Hello!

I am completely new to any kind of blog like this, and am very excited to see how it goes I know I have been struggling with a wine addiction for about the last five years now and am sick of how it makes me feel and affects my work and relationships. It doesn't help that I live at home at the moment with my Mom and her bf - both who are great (and also helping me save $ for my wedding!) but they are complete alcoholics that drink almost every day.

This makes me want to drink even more I'd say the longest I've ever gone without drinking was about 8 days - and that was because I was really sick with a sinus infection and I just wanted to feel normal a.s.a.p. But once I was feeling better, I really felt better all around! I am looking to be able to feel like that again, not crave having wine every night..or whenever I go out with friends, watch a movie with my fiance, etc.

So I suppose this is where I will make my start, and see how well I can manage. Better than trying to do it alone, right? Ttfn!