Old 04-29-2013, 04:41 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Davebizzle

I remember years ago before I even heard of the term , 'binge drinker'. It was all of a sudden every tv channel , news paper etc and what the media where doing was producing this image which in return promoted the idea that's it's fun and normal to binge drink. When the media does this it gives people thoughts such as 'ah I'll get drunk most people do it now days anyway' it's the same for when you wake up hungover and you know you've been stupid but you just say 'oh well it's not like I'm the only one'. Your thoughts and ideas come from a source that feeds you stories on a box called the 'tv' and it's quiet scary because all the plans they have work. We all know drinkers don't drink out of habit because if they did they wouldn't need to restrict themselves on a daily basis. They can't say it's for fun because let's face it , when was the last time you ever saw someone having fun whilst drinking ? That's why the government only knocked a few pence off alcohol this year because they know that you want your cheap drink and as the drinkers call it , 'fun'. Oh and this whole idea about people having a favourite drink is absolutely rubbish ! When someone is drunk do you see them sticking to there favourite drink all night ? Of course you don't ! They start mixing drinks and usually say 'oh that drink(the fave) is making me feel sick'. So they start drinking something else.