View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:40 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Sorry I meant Lele in my last post. Lele, you can see it. But the truth does not have to hurt. You're not a bad person, you probably just can't drink. If you can get up and go to work tomorrow, especially after 2 shooters in the a.m., you can do this. Do you know how much strength and effort it takes for you to do that? Addicts have a tremendous amount of strength, and usually intelligence, and talent. No offense but, are you holding yourself back? Any dreams?

If my plane crashed on a desert island, I'd want my fellow survivors to be addicts. Because they would figure out a way off that island in no time. "Ok I think we are 300 miles from the nearest island with a liquor store. So it looks like we are going to have to build a crude ship out of jet parts and jungle plants. We'll need some vines, coconuts, that piece of a wing, 30 floatation devices, etc. We set sail in 48 hours. The journey will be fraught with danger, sharks, monsoons, dehydration, but as god is my witness...we will make it to that liquor store!!!"