View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:56 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
crispycritter

Last night after my first post I spent a while reading others posts and comments. It's pretty cool to know others are dealing with similar issues as I am. Makes me feel less alone than I was before. I used to drink beer all day long at home, alone while working on the yard, or home improvement projects, you name it.. I'd finish up, finish my last beer then cook dinner. When my wife got home I would be fine, but not now. Every time I do that I end up wasted? I'm not sure if I'm just too old (42 next month) or if it's the medications I'm taking now? The amount of beer is the same, 8-10 over eight hours. It feels like I had a case of beer instead. So of course my wife is livid coming home to a man slurring and stumbling around. So it's time to just cut it all out and stop drinking all together since that's what my wife wants me to do. I have promised a few times to stop since this all began but after a couple weeks I end up at the store on my day off to buy beer and do it all over again.. That's where I can relate to the stories of little voices telling me it is ok and everything will be fine this time....