Old 04-27-2013, 01:29 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
peacedove

Enjoy your vacation and the beauty you have right now. It has to be wonderful!
The exact way your ex contacted you with some BS line(s)is exactly what mine did. It was a ploy, a set up and/or him testing the waters to see if I would engage. I DID. BIG MISTAKE. HUGE!!! I made it more than once, too. Maybe we all do. But I will not again if it even happens. No good ever, ever came from it in the end. And the end can be a day, a week, a month--whatever it is. I didn't "misunderstand" anything...I didn't "not love him"...I didn't "talk to" someone or anyone about anything. He came up with more BS situations and I mistakenly wanted to defend myself or explain myself or want him to understand. Yuck. I owed him not one more minute or anything at all. DELETE and BLOCK is the only way through it. I should have used those tools but I did not. It was all just more chaos, more interaction, more attention given to him. Don't fall for it if you can prevent it.
I chose to forget about the money, the material things and anything I left by accident or forgot. It was either that or interact with him about the things and he was not going to be at all normal and just let me have them. Oh no...a whole other person came out...very ugly person. I said "forget it" and that was it. Look, I even need the money and the goods, too, BUT NO WAY. I will figure it out without it.