Thread: Please help!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
antoleon
unique= acceptance=free

Please help!!!!

I am 29, and have just accepted that i have a real serious problem with my drinking, i went to see my doctor and asked her how i go about getting help, she has refered me to a local service and i am just waiting for a phone call to start she also perscribed me antibuse 200mg which i take everyday i had my last drink on 14/04/13 which is not that long ago i never thought i was an addict until now i never drank everyday i go to work, but i dont think i have gone much over a week without a drink for the last 11 years i have zero control once i have my first drink and ever since i can remember i have drank anything and everything until i passed out i never cause any problem's or hurt anyone when i drink i just dont kno when to stop i love it i crave it!! i have been a dedicated party animal since i was 18 and used to take most recreational drug's during my clubbin/festivl/rave days till 2007 which my mam passed away about a year earlyer so i thought f@#k it lets do somthing i wouldnt normaly do something random, i booked a trip to go backpacking round the world for a year it's now 2013 and i havent been home since, i have 2 gourgeous kids and am living in christchurch nz i suffer from adhd since i can remember and am always very lively but am really finding it very hard to stop my craving's or whithdrawls i work hard everday but am only sleepin about an hour a night if that but am not even tired am sure coz am adhd or is it a side effect from stoping drinkin i can truthfuly say if it wasnt for the antibuse pills i would of got wasted i really hope i can do this and can anyone tell me what/how long the withdrawl symtoms will last thank u sorry for such a long msg i have never done anything like this so i would love some feedback please much love antoa108: