Old 04-26-2013, 07:51 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
ivegotsunshine

Originally Posted by Acheleus View Post
. I'm just tired. I have gray hairs on the side of my head and I think I will ever get married and I just want to have a normal life. But I can only talk to girls when tipsy. Sorry to complain and moan. I just feel like a total loser bc I have no friends and hate my self. I just hope being sober will be a step toward me learning to love my self. I also am trying to three papers at once and I feel dumb as dirt. Thanks to SR I have not drank in two weeks.
May I just make a couple points
Good
1- you are being thankful. Keep doing that. Say thank you for things that seem insignificant. The cloud sharing the sun when driving, the person who holds the door for you. It will help keep you humble

2- my husband has had gray hair for 10 years. He is now 36 and I think he is the sexiest man alive

3- please don't put yourself down. Others will see you as you see yourself.

And I quit drinking I had a hallucination. It scared the crap out of me. My hands shook. They still do. I am only 4 years older than you. I try to focus on the positives every day. Always look for something brighter and that is what you will find. I am 118 sober from alcohol. I am not cured. I struggle often but I m ow this is what is best for me. Pece and the Best of luck to you