Old 04-26-2013, 07:12 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Lets try to think of activities that you can do that do not involve drinking and will also produce a higher self esteem. Do you like any sort of martial arts? Painting? Golfing, running, kayaking, cycling? Getting out and getting involved in something will help you to meet people and to build up your self image.
My life has changed immensely since I quit drinking. I enrolled into school. I have the beginning stages of a company up and running. I currently work at a little Eatery in the town I live. The outlook that i have towards life is for the most part a positive one. Now that the weather has been agreeable, I started to make yard art. I have been hunting in the thrift stores for projects. I did not have any free time when I was drinking. All the time that i had was being used to drink or recover from drinking. School, work, my own business stuff and art type projects are keeping me busy with enough time for other stuff. The thing about all of this is that you get to create your reality. So, create something that is worth remembering. One of the amazing things that you are doing is finishing up these papers. I would feel so accomplished with all of that. You are doing it. Its pretty amazing!