View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:00 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
Applecrumble

Thanks for my bananas, Grace if your jellies are like that then its no wonder they're famous! I'm back working with people again as you asked but can't really say what here

Wow LLG nearly a whole one year-old! That is amazing - you're both doing awesome.

AV is telling me that since Im working on my underlying psychological problems (actually I'm not as much as I should be) then I'll be able to handle my drink. But then, the thought of 'handling' and controlling 'my drink' sounds pretty tiring and not very enjoyable really.

And actually (thankfully) I just want to use drink as an off switch tonight which means I would get blind drunk, have blackout, text people, break stuff, loose my bank card in one of several trips to Tescos that I won't remember, argue for no reason with my boyfriend, end up bruised and horrendously hung over and disappointed, not run on Sunday and even if I didn't drink tomorrow, I've let the beast in again which is again tiresome to say the least.
And that's just a fairly well behaved drunk night - certainly no off switch.

And to think I did that every single night/day while pretending to live a life as well. How?!

I think I'll let this one pass and get into bed.

Stay sober all xxx