View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
triedntrue

I dont know what to do, need advice.

I'm fairly lost in all of this and dot turn to message boards but here is my story:

I was with my ex fiancè 8 years and we split twice, mainly just recently.
Her father just died in January with complications of
Alcoholism.
He was never there for her as a child, and if he was he would take her to bars as a child. Her mother also split from her father due to her drinking

Shes in her early 30's and goes out 3-4x a week and when she goes out he cant just have a few, she has to have a lot.
She doesnt deal with anything, she blames all of her problems on everyone else, she gets mad and makes terrible decisions when she drinks (drives, has sex (cheated on me), with random people now) only goes out with friends and drinks now.
Shes depressed about her father, not having a good job, doesnt lnow what she wants to do in life, which all has gotten worst as well as her drinking. One minute she wants kids, the next she hates me?
EverytimeI confront her about this she snaps and be ones angry saying'im not an alcoholic, im not father'.
I would like to say something to her mother but she enables her. Pays all her bills, she lives at home, makes 40k a year.
She says Im just seeing things. Even after all her anger and behavior I still visited her father in hospice.

I'm seriously scared for her. I dont care abt our relationship healing but I dont want to see her destroy her life. Shes drank since I've known her but it has gotten really bad in the past 3 years. I feel like I'm abandoning her but I dont know what else to do? Any advice?