View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
tomsteve

and its ok to have your opinion.
if it wasnt for the people that werent afraid to talk about what they used to be like( as in,"our stories disclose what we used to be like, what happened, and what we are like now") i wouldnt have found my home and a fellowship with the solution. seeing people share the chaos, drama, and calamity that alcoholism brought them, with a sense of peace, was amazing. i wanted to be able to not regret my past nor shut the door on it. if i forget it i'll repeat it. if i regret it i'll get drunk.

whether my posts show i have it all together or not i dont know, but i know i dont have it all together all the time. i am no saint. i make mistakes. if it appears i have it all together because of what i type, please reconsider. how i am off of this computer and outside of meetings is where it counts. i dont want to be wearing a mask on here or in meetings then switch to a different mask out in society.
if what i type here is taken as bitter and makes people feel i dont have a spititual center in my life,then i feel sorry for you to not investigate. the most spiritual people i know are the ones that openly admit they have spiritual struggles. we all do!

"that I needed to stop taking inventory on everyone else's deficiencies that were 'making me sideways'..."

werent ya just taking everyone elses inventory?
"