Old 04-16-2013, 02:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Quinne

My skin was blotchy and dry and my histamine response was out of this world! So I thought, anyway My friends and I used to joke about "nervous rashes" and I was the President of the fictitious association :P Anything that made me anxious would make me blush terribly and go bright red all over my upper chest and neck. I was also on the thin side while I drank/just after I gave up-I looked preeeetty malnourished My fighting weight is only about 4 kilos above that, but Dee has it right, I think-I feel well within myself much of the time and it radiates from the inside out

What I also love is rediscovering/discovering my style. May sound silly, but considering I wouldn't change for days at a time or wear dirty clothes much of the time (got in the way of my drinking!), I now really enjoy having a playful dress style and I actually know how to apply make-up that suits me :P

The eyes are a dead giveaway, I find-truly a window to the soul. Mine were dulled, but people commented pretty early on that I was getting that glimmer back

Xx