Old 04-12-2013, 01:50 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
steph19107

Thank you for your advice. Things here are just getting worse and worse. One good thing i found out is they are going to transfer my wife to another clinic instead of detoxing her further. I am worried about her dice and what will happen until the new clinic gets her stable. they began a 14 day detox and she was on 230mg. we are already 7 or 8 days into the detox so shes already down to half her dose or less and believe me she is feeling the detox. I looked into the clinic they are transferring her to and its going to be very hard for her and our family to get used to. she will have to do iop, that is three hours a day Monday to Friday as well as seeing a therapist for 2 hours a week. on top of a bus,train, bus ride that will take about 1 1/2 hours each way to and from the clinic. this is going to be an uphill battle. I am doing all i can to fight this clinic and file all the complaints i can, i still plan to continue even after they transfer her. I can't just sit back and let this happen, i need to try to fight for my wife and my family not over a magazine.