Thread: PM craxy making
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:32 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Lulu39

Originally Posted by kasie View Post
Lulu39, I cannot believe the similarities, it's uncanny!!!

As for the flu - it was stomach trouble with my A. And the ONLY thing in the world that would 'settle my stomach' was a beer. No regard to the fact that that's probably what caused the upset stomach in the first place, but anyways.

While I can laugh about it (in some respects), it makes me sad. The alcohol affected his brain to the point of irrationality...
We must have doppelganger A's.

Mine had the flu a lot but he also had the most sensitive stomach in the whole entire world. He could poop liquid like nobody's business. He was the champion pooper of liquid poop in the entire western world.

Since I made him leave, I actually get to use the one and only toilet in this house. He was always sitting on the toilet moaning and crying about his "poor sore tummy".

Who knows what it's like to desperately need to pee but not being allowed to pee because their A is busy taking his 13th liquid poop of the day on the one and only toilet in the house? Hands up?

Since I made him leave I only buy 1/4 of the toilet paper I used to have to buy.

How utterly gross and disgusting is this alcoholism and addiction thing?

Some days I would be late for work because he was throwing up into the toilet or pooping his liquid poop from 6am until 9am.

Where is one supposed to actually urinate or even poop themselves (that's if one is not totally constipated from all the stress) when one's husband allows their addiction to actually stop their wife/partner from peeing or pooping? That's one of the things that infuriated me. I could never use the toilet because he was always in there.

That's a type of abuse.