Thread: Robby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:12 PM
  # 426 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Thumbs up

And thank YOU, LosingmyMisery, for a wonderfully inspiring share for all of us who want to give of ourselves as best we can. I'm always trying to see how I can relate and otherwise support whomever rather then throw cold water on someone's experiences. Thanks for taking the well considered, self-reflective path with your share.

And you're right, I can fend for myself, but even so, I managed to get myself hurt and offended, which caused me to become personally defensive and reactive. I'm human after all, lol. And I'm responsible for my attitudes, words, and reactions too. I'm very ready to take responsibility for myself in this thread. I'm not an innocent, but then again, I don't have to be an innocent either. It's obvious I have something to say, and I enjoy when others join in too, and we all have a common goal of sharing our sameness and our differences, with respect and enthusiasm for our collective efforts, no one being "right" or "wrong" compared to any one else. There may be a place somewhere for strong debates, but this thread was never that place. I'm very happy others too agree debate is different then sharing a discussion of our experiences.

I'm still very grateful this thread has not been closed. How inspirational to continue to share our life experiences. We're stronger together even while respecting our differences then we can ever be throwing rhetoric around and soap-boxing ourselves.

It's grand to see the thread come back to a purpose again. Thanks so much, guys. I mean also the persons who are just reading, and simply thanking too. It all matters to me.